Wouldn’t it be great if you could get the entire Reading Comp curriculum of the best-in-the-nation Blueprint LSAT Prep course boiled down into a book? Wouldn’t it be even better if that book cost $0.00? Wouldn’t it be unicorns-and-flying-carpets-magical if you could get that deal right now, staring at your phone/computer/tablet in your PJs?
Well, guess what?
Um, no, we didn’t get you a puppy for Christmas. No, that’s not Beyonce over there, just some chick with great hair and a winning smile.
Better than all that, the dream we outlined above in the form of pointed rhetorical questions has come true! The Blueprint for LSAT Reading Comprehension is available starting today, and we’re giving away 25 free copies to celebrate. Just click here to be magically transported through a mystifying series of tubes — better known as the Internet — to a form you can fill out for your chance to win a free copy.
“What,” you ask eagerly, “is in this book? Just how great is it?”
Thanks for asking!
The Blueprint for LSAT Reading Comprehension:
– Weighs in at an LSAT-busting 444 pages;
– Comes with 33 real, honest-to-goodness LSAT passages for you to shred;
– Provides exercises after each new concept is introduced to reinforce fundamentals;
– Includes a year’s access to a free Blueprint LSAT prep account with explanations and plenty of extras;
– Generates gut-busting laughs with timely humor and a fun cast of characters;
With the Blueprint Reading Comp method you’ll learn to:
– Analyze any Reading Comp passage they throw at you, regardless of subject matter;
– Identify structures in a passage likely to be tested in questions;
– Anticipate the correct answers to those questions.
It’s a powerful method that works every dang time. So sign up to win your free copy now. There’s still time to learn to dominate this difficult section of the LSAT before the June exam.