Did you hear? Of course you heard: Blueprint’s new LSAT book, The Blueprint for LSAT Reading Comprehension, debuted this week to great fanfare, and we’re giving away a bunch of free copies to celebrate! Today’s your last day to enter to win. At 5 pm PDT, this promotion is over. Gone. Kaput. Dead. No more.
While the book will still be a total steal at $49.99, just imagine what you could do with an extra Ulysses in your pocket. (Yeah, Ulysses. The guy on the $50 bill, you know? Beat the Confederacy. Terrible, two term president. Ring a bell? No, apparently all you care about is the Benjamins.)
Here’s what you get for the low, low price of zero dollars and zero cents:
– 444 pages of Reading Comp uber-wisdom;
– 33 real, live LSAT passages;
– Exercises at the end of each section to reinforce concepts;
– A year’s free access to an online Blueprint LSAT account;
– Tons of rip-roaring, Kardashian-trashing laughter to keep you engaged.
The Blueprint for LSAT Reading Comprehension gives you every bit of the Reading Comp method found in the Blueprint classroom and online courses — a method that’s helped thousands upon thousands of students crush the LSAT:
– Analyze the structure of any passage;
– Identify passage features that are likely to get questions;
– Predict answer choices before you even see the questions.
Don’t wait. For you East Coasty folks, this promotion ends at 2 pm. Don’t hit Friday happy hour with a frown because you missed your chance. Just click this link to enter.