It’s January 8th. And if you’re plugging away for the February LSAT, trying to master the ins and outs of conditional statements and the conditions that govern In & Out games, the exam is fast approaching. The deadline to register has passed and the deadline to withdraw with a refund or postpone your test date is tomorrow. In other words, you’re locked in to taking the exam on February 10th, 2018.
Will you be ready? Like, truly ready to atomize that exam with your logical acumen and critical reading skills, unlocking a score that will help you achieve your wildest law school dreams? If you’re unsure, we have some good news for you.
Starting now, and for this week only, we’re holding a tutoring sale. From today through Friday, January 12th at 6:30pm PST, we’re offering a 20% discount on all Blueprint tutoring purchases. Yes, all of them. From a two-hour a la carte purchase to our premier packages, you’ll get 20% off. Just enter the promo code WINTER20 at checkout, and you’ll get the one-on-one instruction that will help you walk into the test center on February 10th ready to show that exam who’s boss.
Our tutors are all wise and experienced in the ways of the LSAT. In fact, every Blueprint tutor:
• Scored 170 or better on an actual LSAT;
• Received 70 hours of in-person training by Blueprint’s founders before being hired;
• Knows the Blueprint method front-to-back;
• Is available live or via Skype chat.
And how can they help you? Our tutors can:
• Identify your LSAT weaknesses and develop a plan to attack them;
• Supply tips to bring up your speed on all three LSAT sections;
• Craft a study plan to keep you on track through test day;
• Review practice exams to help you do better on the next one;
• Provide emotional support (yes, really!);
• Give you law school admissions advice.
So, to take advantage of this limited-time discount, take a look at our tutoring packages, and enter promo code WINTER20 at purchase. Again, the offer ends this Friday at 6:30 pm PT, so don’t delay!