As we usher our beloved summer students out into the world, like overprotective soccer moms with bitter tears in our eyes, it’s time to welcome a whole new batch of LSAT preppers to the world of Blueprint. And we do mean world, as fall courses start this weekend in:
- Long Beach
- Los Angeles
- San Diego
- San Francisco
- San Jose
- Washington DC
If you’re still thinking about taking the December LSAT, it’s not too late to register for one of these classroom courses or our industry-leading online course. We can expedite materials to you, and get you started as soon as this weekend. Don’t delay; register online or give us a call at 1-888-4-BP-PREP.
For those of you already in a class or content with your self-study plan, we invite you to take a look around the blog. MSS is a valuable resource, updated every day with insights from the best LSAT instructors in the biz, and with over five years of back articles. Take advantage of the search tool on the right side of the page, as well as our sortable keyword and category tags, to find answers to common (and strange) LSAT questions.
To get you started, take a look at some of our most popular posts:
- Diagramming Difficult Words on the LSAT
- Five Keys to a Great Law School Resume
- Guide to LSAT Testing Centers
- How I Got My 180: Kevin’s LSAT Story
- How LSAC Calculates Your GPA
- Last Minute Study Tips for Every LSAT Section
- To Disclose or Not Disclose: A Pre-Law Conundrum
- When is an Explanatory Essay Necessary for Law School?
We hope you’ll check back regularly as you progress on your LSAT journey!