As you get into your last week of studying before the June LSAT, you may be wondering whether you’re ready to take the test. If you decide that you’re not ready, you’re not locked in — you still have the option to withdraw your LSAT registration. Let’s talk about what that means and whether it’s right for you.
Two days before I took the LSAT, I scored lower on a practice exam than I had in months. I was so mortified, I started thinking about postponing until the next test. I imagine that some of you may be facing a similar dilemma.
There’s a clear difference between common nerves and legitimate reasons to withdraw from this Monday’s exam. This post is meant to help you figure out if it is in your best interest to go forward with the June LSAT, or whether you would be better served by postponing. I am going to lay out a few clear warning signs that would warrant taking the test at a later date.
Warning Sign #1: Consistently Scoring Below Your Target
At this point, you probably have a pretty clear idea of the LSAT score you hope to achieve.