So you didn’t get the score you wanted on the September LSAT, and you’re planning on retaking in December in the hope of improving your score. You and lots and lots of other people! What’s the best move for your application timeline? Should you submit now with your existing score, or hold off until you have your December score?
I recommend submitting your applications with your September score, even if you think you’ll be retaking the test. You could always hold off on submitting until the December score comes in, or you could submit with September but ask the schools to hold off on reviewing your file until then (which is effectively the same as not submitting until the score arrives).