Blueprint Payment and Refund Policy
Welcome to Blueprint! Blueprint is a test prep company that provides our students with LSAT study resources, including, but not limited to, classroom courses, online courses, tutoring, streaming audio and video content, and books.
This Payment and Refund Policy governs your purchase of our goods and/or services. Brace yourself for a bunch of legal jargon. The bad news is that you have to slog through it since it’s legally binding. The good news is that you’re going to be a lawyer, so think of it as practice.
If you are a resident of the United States (including its possessions and territories), you agree to the Arbitration Agreement and class action waiver described in Section 12 to resolve any disputes with Blueprint (except for matters that may be taken to small claims court).
Changes to Blueprint Payment and Refund Policy
Blueprint may, from time to time, change this Payment and Refund Policy. Such revisions shall be effective immediately.
- By submitting your purchase, you authorize Blueprint to charge your credit card for the goods and/or services purchased under the terms outlined in this Payment and Refund Policy.
- Blueprint does not maintain payment information on our server. Rather, our payment processor, Stripe.com, stores your payment information and passes us an encrypted key to charge your stored payment method.
- If you are paying for a Blueprint classroom course in installments, you authorize us to charge you two (2) recurring monthly charges after your initial installment payment. One charge will be made one (1) month after your purchase date, and the second will be made two (2) months after your purchase date.
- You may edit your payment method information by visiting your MyBlueprint account page. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not edit your payment method information in your MyBlueprint account page or by calling the Blueprint office, you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts and authorize us to continue the payment method, as it may be updated.
- If a payment is not successfully settled within four (4) days of Blueprint’s initial attempt to charge your payment method, Blueprint may cancel your order and/or course enrollment.
- Subscription Service
- If you are enrolled in the Blueprint online course subscription, or have extended your MyBlueprint live course account, your payment to Blueprint will automatically renew at the end of the monthly subscription period, unless you cancel your subscription through your MyBlueprint account page before the end of the current subscription period. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to a free myBlueprint account.
- If you cancel your subscription before the end of a subscription period, we will not refund any subscription fees already paid to us.
Eligibility for a refund:
- If you enroll in a classroom course, you are entitled to a refund if you notify Blueprint in
writing at least ten (10) business days prior to the start of your course. You must contact
the Blueprint office to obtain directions for returning the Blueprint course books. If you
return the Blueprint course books unopened and in good condition, you have the right to
receive a refund of any amount paid for the course minus a $100 administrative/restocking
fee plus the cost of shipping.
- If you open the Blueprint course books or begin using your MyBlueprint online student
account, you are not eligible for any refund.
- As of nine (9) business days before the start of your course, you are not eligible for any
- If you enroll in a course less than ten (10) days before the start date of the course, you are
not eligible for any refund.
- If you are asked to leave class because of disruptive behavior, you are not eligible for any
If you enroll in a classroom course, you are eligible for the score increase guarantee if the following conditions are
- You are a first-time Blueprint student enrolled in a Blueprint classroom course.
- You attend all classes and take all practice exams in the Blueprint classroom. Watching video lessons or taking practice exams at home disqualify you from the score increase guarantee. However, you may make up up to four classes by watching the lesson videos if you miss class due to illness, change in schedule, etc.
- You must complete at least 50% of your online homework.
- You must take the first official administration of the LSAT that occurs after the conclusion of your classroom course.
- Your score on the LSAT must be the same or lower than your score on your first practice exam.
- You must satisfy all above conditions by the expiration of your course or the first official LSAT administration that occurs after the conclusion of your course, whichever is earlier.
- You must download an official LSAT score report from the LSAC website and email it to the Blueprint offices within three months of completing the course.
Additional refund policies:
- Your enrollment cannot be transferred to any other person at any time for any reason.
- You are entitled to transfer your class enrollment once for free into another classroom
course as long as there is availability in the new course and you notify Blueprint in writing
at least ten (10) business days prior to the start of your original course.
- Your MyBlueprint online classroom course resources will expire approximately three (3)
days after the LSAT associated with your course. If you wish to extend access to these
resources, an extension fee will apply.
- If you enroll in an online course, you are entitled to a full refund if you notify Blueprint in writing within ten (10) calendar days of ordering the course. Direct your request to email@example.com. Once your request is received, Blueprint will email you a prepaid FedEx return label. Blueprint must receive the returned course materials no later than thirty (30) calendar days after submission of the written refund request. Refunds will be credited to the original account after the course materials are received by Blueprint. Please note that it usually takes five to ten business days after a refund is processed before it posts to the cardholder’s account.
- As of eleven (11) calendar days after ordering the course, you are not eligible for any refund.
- Your enrollment cannot be transferred to any other person at any time for any reason.
- You cannot transfer your enrollment to a live course.
- You cannot transfer your subscription payment to future subscription periods for any reason, including lack of use of the online resources or textbooks.
Online Account (MyBlueprint Course Resources) Extensions
All sales of extensions to your MyBlueprint online course resources (for the classroom course or the online course) are final and no refunds will be given for any reason.
- If you purchase individual hours of tutoring, those hours may be refunded within thirty (30) days of purchase if unused.
- If you purchase a discounted package of tutoring hours (such as a 10, 20 or 30 hour package), no refunds will be given for any reason.
- If you wish to cancel a private tutoring session, you must inform your tutor at least twenty-four (24) hours prior to the scheduled appointment, or you will be charged for the originally scheduled session.
You agree to use the Blueprint goods and/or services, including all features and functionalities associated therewith, in accordance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, including public performance limitations or other restrictions on use of the service or content therein. You agree to keep any purchased Blueprint materials confidential. You agree not to archive, download (other than through caching necessary for personal use), reproduce, distribute, modify, display, perform, publish, license, create derivative works from, offer for sale, or use (except as explicitly authorized by Blueprint) content and information contained on or obtained from or through Blueprint.
Score Increase Guarantee
If you are a first-time Blueprint student enrolled in a Blueprint classroom course and you do not increase your LSAT score from your first practice exam to the LSAT, you may either re-take the course for free or receive a full refund. In order to qualify for the score increase guarantee, you must take all six practice exams as administered during the course in a Blueprint classroom. You must attend all scheduled classes (with no more than four sessions missed and made up for by watching course videos), and complete at least 50% of the online homework. You must also take the first official administration of the LSAT that occurs after the conclusion of the classroom course. You must scan and email the office your official LSAC score report within three months of completing the course.
If you purchase application consulting from Blueprint and its affiliated consulting service, Ivey Consulting, you accept full responsibility for any and all parts of any application you submit to any law school. You agree to hold Blueprint and Ivey Consulting harmless for any and all law school admissions decisions.