Live Online Course 2020 Feb - Apr Sun Live Online
2020 Feb 2 Apr 19
And Suggested Practice Exams
Get the full, twelve-lesson Blueprint course, totally live, from anywhere in the world, complete with unlimited access to our expansive suite of online resources.You'll get access to:
- Live instruction from 98th+ percentile instructors streamed directly to your device
- The same proven curriculum that made Blueprint's in-person classroom courses famous
- Need to miss a class or missed something your instructor said? Just access the recordings of your lessons.
- Hundreds of hours of help during Office Hours six days per week
- 14 real LSAT practice exams with automatic scoring & explanations of right AND wrong answers
- 8500+ Actual LSAT questions with explanations
- Smart homework that continuously adapts to your skill level for truly personalized practice
- Detailed score reports and analytics so you always know how you're progressing or what your weak points are to focus on
- Full Access to the Blueprint Online Anytime Course with on-demand HD video lessons for extra review; so you’re getting 2 courses for the price of 1!
- A Welcome Box filled with your textbooks and materials you'll need to be successful in class
- 24-hour email support
- Complete flexibility to attend class wherever there is Wifi
- Score increase Guarantee—get a higher score or your money back!
Practice Exam 1 (Suggested) 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Lesson 1 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Lesson 2 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Lesson 3 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Lesson 4 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Lesson 5 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Lesson 6 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Lesson 7 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Practice Exam 2 (Suggested) 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Lesson 8 12:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Lesson 9 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Practice Exam 3 (Suggested) 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Lesson 10 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Lesson 11 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Practice Exam 4 (Suggested) 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Lesson 12 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Chris is an affable dude who gets along well with just about everyone and everything. Notable exceptions include Bob Costas, Kenny G, and pickles; Chris would send them all to hell if he had Death's scythe.
A journalism major in college, Chris spent three broke and happy years working for a music magazine. He interviewed many of his musical heroes -- including Mike Patton, Ben Folds, Outkast, Jane's Addiction, and Weird Al -- but convinced himself that he needed a greater intellectual challenge. Chris scored a 171 on the LSAT and graduated from Loyola Law School in 2006. A well-respected litigator, Chris was recognized by Super Lawyers' Rising Stars list in 2009, 2013, 2014, and 2017. Chris now owns a legal practice specializing in estate planning, probate, and trust litigation.
Chris believes his experiences with diverse personalities, from eccentric rock stars to stodgy judges, give him the patience and persistence to successfully teach the LSAT to anyone. No matter a student's background, Chris is adept at eliminating the baggage that harms LSAT performance and replacing it with proper Blueprint methods.
Although Chris has had far fewer rock star encounters since becoming a lawyer, he did use a urinal next to Kenny G in a superior court restroom. Unlike Elvis Costello, Chris's aim was not true.